Thursday, June 21, 2012

18ct white gold diamond cross and chain +

I am selling an 18ct white gold diamond cross and a 9ct white gold chain. The diamond cross comes with the paperwork (a valuation for insurance). It is valued for insurance at 950. On the the valuation the diamond cross is described as: 18ct white gold diamond cross, chanel setting with plain pendant loop. Metal weight: 1.8 grammes. Shape of diamonds: round brilliant cut. Weight of diamonds: 1x6pts and 15x3pts. I have only worn the cross and chain a few times which is the reason for sale. There is no point in me keeping hold of such a beautiful item if it is not being worn. I have recently had the cross cleaned professionally ready for sale. I have the receipt of the white gold chain also. If you want more pictures then let me know and I can email them to you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular