Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Stunning pair of burgundy leather wedge shoes UK 5.5/6 *

These are a gorgeous pair of red/burgundy leather wedge shoes that are unworn. I adore them but bought them more as a shoe I wish I would wear and just never did - I utterly love them but am moving abroad and it makes no sense to have them just to look at! Wedges are very comfortable shoes to wear an these have a soft rubber sole making them even more comfy. There is a red leather bow detail on the front and metal stud detail on the toes and sides. Heel is approx 11cm/4inch Sizes are: EU 39 Uk 5.5/6 Made by Faith. Simply stunning!!!! I hope whoever buys these really enjoys wearing them as much as I have enjoyed looking at them. Feel free to call or e-mail with questions. Also selling a great green pair I have worn a handful of times. Similar style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular